2-3 chicken breasts (Cubed)
3 carrots pealed and cut into circles
1 onion sliced into long thin slices
2 cans chicken broth
1 can coconut milk
1-2 tsp curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
1tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
1. In a large skillet add some oil and fry up the chicken breast until cooked through.
2. Take out chicken and set aside. Add some more oil to pan and add the onions and carrots. Fry on medium heat until onions are nice and brown. Take off burner and set aside.
3. In a large pot add last 8 ingredients. Turn on burner to medium high. Add the meat and vegies. cook until boiling.
4. In a small cup add 2 tbsp corn starch and a little water. About 5 tbsp, (it won't matter if you add too much water) stir the corn starch until it is all mixed with water and there are no lumps.
5. Add the corn starch to the curry chicken stiring until it comes to a full boil. Turn down heat and simmer on medium low until you are ready to eat.
Jo's tips: Serve this with rice. If it is too runny repeat step 4 until it is thick enough to put over rice. If you like it really spicy add more curry powder. All curry powder has different spice levels so find one that works for your family.